- Stay ahead of your competition with responsive and tight handling.
- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E46 3-Series.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.10
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 0.90
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 325Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 330Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330i
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended for this application.
- w/ sport suspension
H&R Race Springs are designed for enthusiasts focused on performance and handling. The Race Springs are engineered with more aggressive spring rates and a lower ride height to give your E46 3-Series the best handling possible. Comfort and ride quality will be somewhat compromised with these springs.
Adjustable suspension components (camber & toe arms, bolts, etc) may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.