- Reduced body roll and improve handling on your E46 3-Series to stay ahead of the competition.
- Increase performance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Front Bar Diameter: 27mm
- Rear Bar Diameter: 21mm
- Front: Adjustable / Rear: Adjustable
- Crafted from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy (highest tensile strength available)
- Cold-formed and heat-treated, with forged seamless bar ends
- Shot-Peened finish for increased durability
- ISO9001 certified
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323i
- 2000-2005 E46 BMW 323i Sport Wagon
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 325Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325i
- 2000-2005 E46 BMW 325i Sport Wagon
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 330Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330i
Sway Bars are the biggest handling upgrade you can do on your E46 3-Series. Increasing the roll resistance dramatically increases cornering control, lateral stability, and grip without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. While there are not aesthetic improvements, you can't beat the handling upgrade of a quality set of performance sway bars.
If your goal is to have the best handling E46 3-Series possible, we highly recommend a set of H&R Sway Bars.