- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E46 3-Series Coupe/Cabrio.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the look you want with height adjustability.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 0.5 - 2.2 (Coupe) / 1.0 - 2.75 (Cabrio)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 0.5 - 1.5 (Coupe) / 1.0 - 2.0 (Cabrio)
- Custom valved dampers designed to work in conjunction with precision-engineered progressive rate springs
- Innovative mono-tube gas shock construction
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle height
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 325Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 330Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330i
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Wheel offset critical. Spacers may be required when the standard wheel / tire combination is used.
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect suspension for E46 3-Series Coupe/Cabrio owners looking to achieve a nice aggressive stance and improve handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Every set of Street Performance coilovers is height adjustable giving you the freedom to dial in the ride height you want whether for looks or performance, the choice is yours.