- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E46 3-Series.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Take on twisty roads, autocross courses, and track turns with more confidence!
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.2 - 2.6
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): .75 - 2.0
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323i
- 2000-2005 E46 BMW 323i Sport Wagon
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 325Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325i
- 2000-2005 E46 BMW 325i Sport Wagon
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 330Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330i
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Wheel offset critical. Spacers may be required when the standard wheel / tire combination is used.
- Damping Adjustable
H&R Street Performance SS Coilovers are the perfect suspension for E46 3-Series owners who are focused on improve handling and suspension performance without sacrificing ride quality. The Koni tuned dampers are perfect for the enthusiast that values performance and ride quality.
Every set of Street Performance SS coilovers is adjustable allowing you to find the optimal height for your performance driving style.