- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E46 3-Series.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 0.75
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 0.25
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 325Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 330Ci Cabrio
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330i
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended for this application w/o sport suspension.
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your E46 3-Series without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your E46 3-Series. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.