- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E46 3-Series and refresh your suspension.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth and comfortable sporty ride.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 2.10
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.70
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- OEM Quality Dampers designed specifically for your E46 3-Series and H&R Springs
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 323i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 325i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 328i
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330Ci
- 1999-2005 E46 BMW 330i
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- w/o sport suspension
The H&R Sport Cup Kit is a great option if you are looking for an aggressive ride height, performance handling, and are due to replace your factory dampers on your E46 3-Series (which don't last past 60-80k miles). You can get that sporty stance you want, maintain a comfortable ride, and improve performance while refreshing your old, worn out dampers..
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your E46 3-Series. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.