- Reduced body roll and improve handling on your VW Beetle / Golf / GTI / Jetta to stay ahead of the competition.
- Increase performance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Front Bar Diameter: 22mm
- Rear Bar Diameter: 22mm
- Front: Not Adjustable / Rear: Not Adjustable
- Crafted from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy (highest tensile strength available)
- Cold-formed and heat-treated, with forged seamless bar ends
- Shot-Peened finish for increased durability
- ISO9001 certified
- 1998-2010 Volkswagen Beetle [4 cyl, Turbo]
- 2003-2010 Volkswagen Beetle Cabrio
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Golf [2.0L]
- 2003 MK4 Volkswagen Golf GTI 20th Anniv. Ed.
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Jetta [2.0L]
- 2001-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon [2.0L]
Sway Bars are the biggest handling upgrade you can do on your VW Beetle / Golf / GTI / Jetta. Increasing the roll resistance dramatically increases cornering control, lateral stability, and grip without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. While there are not aesthetic improvements, you can't beat the handling upgrade of a quality set of performance sway bars.
If your goal is to have the best handling VW Beetle / Golf / GTI / Jetta possible, we highly recommend a set of H&R Sway Bars.