- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your VW Golf / Jetta and refresh your suspension.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth and comfortable sporty ride.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 2.00 (Golf / Jetta) / 0.50 (GTI)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.70 (Golf / Jetta) / 0.20 (GTI)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- OEM Quality Dampers designed specifically for your VW Golf / Jetta and H&R Springs
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Golf [2.0L]
- 2003 MK4 Volkswagen Golf GTI 20th Anniv. Ed.
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Jetta [2.0L]
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- 1998-2005 Golf / Jetta - When lowering the chassis more than 1.4", and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R's Audi/Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
- 1998-2005 Golf / Jetta - not cabrio
The H&R Sport Cup Kit is a great option if you are looking for an aggressive ride height, performance handling, and are due to replace your factory dampers on your VW Golf / Jetta (which don't last past 60-80k miles). You can get that sporty stance you want, maintain a comfortable ride, and improve performance while refreshing your old, worn out dampers..
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your VW Golf / Jetta. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.