- Stay ahead of your competition with responsive and tight handling.
- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your VW Golf / GTI / Jetta.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 2.00 (MK4 Golf / Jetta) / 0.50 (MK4 GTI)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.75 (MK4 Golf / Jetta) / 0.25 (MK4 GTI)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Golf [2.0L]
- 2003 MK4 Volkswagen Golf GTI 20th Anniv. Ed.
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Jetta [2.0L]
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- When lowering the chassis more than 1.4", and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R's Audi/Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
- 1998-2005 Golf MK4, 2.0L / 1998-2005 Jetta MK4, 2.0L / 1998-2005 Golf MK4, VR6, TDI, 1.8T / 1998-2005 Jetta MK4, VR6, TDI, 1.8T - Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended for this application.
H&R Race Springs are designed for enthusiasts focused on performance and handling. The Race Springs are engineered with more aggressive spring rates and a lower ride height to give your VW Golf / GTI / Jetta the best handling possible. Comfort and ride quality will be somewhat compromised with these springs.
Adjustable suspension components (camber & toe arms, bolts, etc) may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.