| ESS Tuning VT1-550 Supercharger System for 2008-2013 BMW M3 [E90/E92/E93]
- Stay ahead of the competition by increasing the power output of your BMW with a VT1-550 Supercharger System.
- This supercharger has been designed to be a direct bolt-on system to offer you the quickest and easiest installation process.
- ESS Superchargers are tested extensively on and off the track to ensure you with maximum performance and reliability.
- 2008-2013 BMW M3 [E90/E92/E93]
| VT1-550 Specs
- Boost pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Horsepower: 550 SAE (~43% gain over stock)
- Torque on: 380 ft/lbs
- Vortech V3 Si-trim supercharger unit
- Cast aluminum ESS intake manifold with integrated velocity stacks optimized for boost
- Vortech Maxflow Race bypass assembly
- High temperature casted plastic intake system for SC -Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers.-Heavy-Duty drive belt
- CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware.-High temperature silicone hoses with clamps
- ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost
- 8 larger Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors
- K&N high flow air filter
- ESS E-Flash reprogramming and diagnostic interface
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked VT1-550 spec MSS60 ECU software with removed top speed governor
- Detailed, step-by-step installation manual
- All installation hardware included
- 2yr./unlimited mileage warranty
| Armed with over two decades of supercharging experience, ESS Tuning has created the ultimate add-on for the E9x M3, making one of BMWs most legendary models into a monster on the street and track.The E9X M3 VT1-550 Supercharger System produces 550hp and 380lb-ft of torque at 5.5psi of boost. A 130hp gain over stock.
Vortech V3 Supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the Vortech V3 self-lubricating supercharger unit in Si trim, the supercharger is capable of producing up to 775hp. With a completely sealed supercharger system there is no concern of having to run additional oil lines to and from the engine. Also, the V3 supercharger is a much quieter unit than previous models.
VT1-550: Specially developed cast aluminum intake manifold assembly ribbed with optimized runners and velocity stacks. This ensures optimum airflow efficiency under all RPM ranges. The manifold was designed not only for optimum flow, but for minimal weight to not disrupt the iconic handling balance of the M3.
- ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable and specific ESS MSS60 engine software
- Recalibrated VANOS control.
- Perfectly optimized fuel delivery.
- Includes a full diagnostic and code clearing capability.
- Recalibrated electronic throttle for quicker throttle response.
- Perfectly calibrated for the VT1-550 supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions.
- Allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software from any PC running Windows XP or newer.
- Stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.
| The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2-year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system takes 8-14 hours to install using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car are necessary.
Please Note: VT1-550 - Non-Intercooled, 5.5PSI system compatible with DCT and manual cars. 91AKI/95RON or above required.
ESS VT1-550 Supercharger System Installed
ESS Tuning VT1-550 Supercharger Dyno
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Turbos & Superchargers