| ESS Tuning VT2-650 Intercooled Supercharger System for 2008-2013 BMW M3 [E90/E92/E93]
- Stay ahead of the competition by increasing the power output of your BMW with a VT2-650 Supercharger System.
- This supercharger has been designed to be a direct bolt-on system to offer you the quickest and easiest installation process.
- ESS Superchargers are tested extensively on and off the track to ensure you with maximum performance and reliability.
- 2008-2013 BMW M3 [E90/E92/E93]
| VT2-650 Specs
- Boost pressure: 8 PSI Intercooled
- Horsepower: 650 SAE (~57% gain over stock)
- Torque on: 420 ft/lbs
- Vortech V3 Si-trim supercharger unit
- 7PK (7rib) Heavy Duty belt drive system with VT2-650 spec gear ratios
- Cast aluminum ESS intake manifold with integrated velocity stacks optimized for boost
- High capacity liquid intercooler system (VT2 only)
- Vortech Maxflow Race bypass assembly
- High temperature casted plastic intake system for SC -Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers.-Heavy-Duty drive belt
- CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware.-High temperature silicone hoses with clamps
- ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost
- 8 larger Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors, 650 spec
- K&N high flow air filter
- ESS E-Flash reprogramming and diagnostic interface
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked VT2-650 spec MSS60 ECU software with removed top speed governor, calibrated for Spec 3 injectors
- Detailed, step-by-step installation manual
- All installation hardware included
- 2yr./unlimited mileage warranty
| Armed with over two decades of supercharging experience, ESS Tuning has created the ultimate add-on for the E9x M3, making one of BMWs most legendary models into a monster on the street and track.The E9X M3 VT2-650 Supercharger System produces produces 650hp and 420lb-ft of torque at 8psi of boost. A 236hp gain over stock.
Vortech V3 Supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the Vortech V3 self-lubricating supercharger unit in Si trim and is capable of producing up to 775hp.
VT2-650: Comes with the largest capacity liquid intercooler system on the market integrated within a specially developed cast aluminum intake manifold assembly ribbed with optimized runners and velocity stacks. This ensures the intake charge temps remain in check during prolonged use on the track, German autobahn, or tough street conditions. The manifold was designed not only for optimum flow, but for minimal weight as to not disrupt the iconic handling balance of the M3.
- ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable and specific ESS MSS60 engine software
- Recalibrated VANOS control
- Perfectly optimized fuel delivery
- Includes a full diagnostic and code clearing capability
- Recalibrated electronic throttle for quicker throttle response
- Perfectly calibrated for the VT2-650 supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions
- Allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software from any PC running Windows XP or newer
- Stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future
| The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2-year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system takes 8-14 hours to install using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car are necessary.
Please Note: VT2-650 - Intercooled, 8PSI system compatible with manual cars (or DCT cars with BMW software release 12/2010 or later, or must have ESS DCT Performance Transmission Software installed). 93AKI/98RON or above required.
*HFC or cat-delete mid section recommended.
ESS VT2-650 Intrecooled Supercharger System Installed
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Turbos & Superchargers