| ESS Tuning VT1-475 Supercharger System (Gen.3) for 2001-2006 BMW M3 [E46]
- The car behaves just like stock until you demand power, then the car completely transforms providing brutal acceleration normally reserved for pure race cars.
- This supercharger has been designed to be a direct bolt-on system to offer you the quickest and easiest installation process.
- ESS Superchargers are tested extensively on and off the track to ensure you with maximum performance and reliability.
| VT1-475 Specs
- Boost pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Horsepower: 470 SAE / 475 DIN (34.5% gain over stock)
- Torque on: 330 ft/lbs
- Vortech V3 Si-trim internally lubricated supercharger unit
- Cast aluminum ESS intake manifold
- High capacity bypass-valve system
- Powder-coated mandrel bent tubing
- One belt driven w/self tension system. -Gen 3 improved, stronger CNC machined, hard anodized brackets
- Improved 3 idler pulley belt loop design with greatly improved belt traction under extreme conditions
- CNC hard anodized pulleys
- Long life serpentine drive belt
- Oil breather assembly designed for boost
- 5 layer super strength silicone hose throughout system
- High capacity, direct replacement Siemens fuel injectors
- K&N cold air intake located inside front bumper
- ESS E-Flash reprogramming and diagnostic interface
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked MSS54/MSS54HP ECU software with removed top speed governor
- Detailed and illustrated installation manual
- 2yr./unlimted mileage warranty
- 100% maintenance free operation
| Vortech V3 supercharger: The non-intercooled S54 VT1-475 supercharger system produces 470hp SAE (475DIN) and 330lb-ft of torque at 6.5psi of boost. A 132hp gain over stock, eclipsing the output of a Mustang BOSS 302. Featuring the highly efficient and very reliable, self contained Vortech V3 supercharger unit in Si trim, the supercharger is capable of producing up to 775hp.
VT1-475: Comes with a specially developed cast aluminum intake manifold assembly with an integrated high capacity bypass valve designed not only for optimum flow, but for minimal weight to not disrupt the iconic chassis balance of the M3. The VT1-455 is a complete system with everything you need and is easily upgradeable as all the major hardware components are the same all the way up to our VT3-700.
- ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable and specific ESS MSS60 engine software
- Recalibrated VANOS control
- Perfectly optimized fuel delivery
- Includes a full diagnostic and code clearing capability
- Dyno limiter and top speed governors are also removed
- Recalibrated electronic throttle for quicker throttle response
- Perfectly calibrated for the VT1-475 supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions
- Allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software from any PC running Windows XP or newer
- Stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future
| The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2-year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system takes 6-8 hours to install using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car are necessary.
Please Note: The VT1-475 requires the use of 91AKI/95RON and above fuel quality.
ESS VT1-475 Supercharger System Installed
ESS VT1-475 Supercharger System Dyno
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Turbos & Superchargers