| || |
| Benefits: |
- Replace those old cracked and worn factory bushings with high quality polyurethane bushings from AKG
- Polyurethan bushings improve road feel and alignment consistency so you aren't dealing with sudden jolts or jitters under braking and cornering.
- Good feedback from the road is essential for precise car control and can give you the edge in your lap time.
- -U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound (Black): Low NVH
- -U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound (Red): Moderate NVH
- -CNCd 6061- T6 aluminum: High NVH
- Made in USA
- 1992-1999 BMW 318, 323, 325, 328 [E36]
- 1992-1999 BMW M3 [E36]
- 1999-2006 BMW 323, 325, 328, 330 [E46]
- 2001-2006 BMW M3 [E46]
- 2003-2008 BMW Z4 2.5, 3.0 [E85/E86]
- 2003-2008 BMW Z4M [E85/E86]
Factory rubber trailing arm bushings are soft, wear out quickly and adversely affect rear handling and alignment. Polyurethane bushings help to keep rear trailing arms in place, preventing geometry changes and keeping alignment consistent for improved handling consistency and response. The improved suspension geometry consistency helps you avoid weird dynamic toe irregularities so you won't have any unexpected veering or jolting while in a corner or while braking. Your factory bushings are almost certainly worn out anyways so it is in your best interest to upgrade them instead of just replacing them with new rubber bushings (the alternative of not replacing them at all is just too horrible to even consider, please don't do that to yourself). Choose from 95A durometer polyurethane (performance-spec), 75D durometer polyurethane (race-spec), or 6061 T6 Aluminum (insanity-spec) depending on your application. Please note: Any area using aluminum bushings should be reinforced and consistently checked before/after each race.
Please contact us if you have questions about the Rear Trailing Arm Bushings for the 1992-2008 BMW E36/E46/E85/E86 3-Series, M3, Z4
Chassis Braces & Bushings