- Get a handling edge on the competition.
- Help your E36/E46/E85/E86 take the lead through the turns.
- Machined aluminum housings
- Reduces brake shimmy
- Nylon-lined bearings for quiet operation
- Sealed bearings
- Improved steering responsiveness
- 1996 - 1999 BMW E36 3-Series
- 1995 - 1999 BMW E36 M3 (incl. Lightweight)
- 2000 - 2006 BWM E46 3-Series
- 2003 - 2006 BMW E85/E86 Z4
- 2006 - 2009 BMW E85/E86 Z4 M Coupe & Roadster
The Dinan Monoball kit provides responsiveness you can feel by replacing the rubber bushings in the rear trailing arms with precision ball joints and machined aluminum housings. Improves responsiveness by eliminating the deflection inherent in the stock rubber bushings while also reducing brake shimmy. The quietest bearings on the market are virtually noise free so you can live with them everyday. These are the only bearings on the market that are sealed using a rubber boot to keep out dirt and road grime stopping them form wearing out prematurely.