| || |
| Benefits: |
- Replace those old cracked and worn factory bushings with high quality polyurethane bushings from AKG
- Polyurethan bushings improve road feel and alignment consistency so you aren't dealing with sudden jolts or jitters under braking and cornering.
- Good feedback from the road is essential for precise car control and can give you the edge in your lap time.
- -U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound (Black): Moderate NVH
- -U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound (Red): High NVH
- -CNCd 6061- T6 aluminum: Very High NVH
- Made in USA
- 1999-2006 BMW 323, 325, 328, 330 [E46]
- 2003-2008 BMW Z4 2.5, 3.0 [E85/E86]
Factory rubber differential mount bushings are soft, wear out quickly and adversely affect power transfer through the drivetrain. Polyurethane bushings help to keep the differential from flexing which provides improved power transfer and more immediate response to throttle inputs. Your factory bushings are almost certainly worn out anyways so it is in your best interest to upgrade them instead of just replacing them with new rubber bushings (the alternative of not replacing them at all is just too horrible to even consider, please don't do that to yourself). Choose from 95A durometer polyurethane (performance-spec), 75D durometer polyurethane (race-spec), or 6061 T6 Aluminum (insanity-spec) depending on your application. Please note: Any area using aluminum bushings should be reinforced and consistently checked before/after each race.
Please contact us if you have questions about the Differential Mount Bushings for the 2001-2008 BMW E46 3-Series E85/E86 Z4
Mounts & Bushings