| || |
| Benefits: |
- Replace those old cracked and worn factory bushings with high quality polyurethane bushings from AKG
- Polyurethan bushings improve road feel and alignment consistency so you aren't dealing with sudden jolts or jitters under braking and cornering.
- Good feedback from the road is essential for precise car control and can give you the edge in your lap time.
- U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound (Black): Moderate NVH
- U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound (Red): High NVH
- CNCd 6061- T6 aluminum: High NVH
- Made in USA
- 1999-2006 BMW 323, 325, 328, 330 [E46]
- 2001-2006 BMW M3 [E46]
- 2003-2008 BMW Z4 2.5, 3.0 [E85/E86]
- 2003-2008 BMW Z4M [E85/E86]
Factory rubber subframe bushings are soft, wear out quickly, and adversely affect rear alignment due to flexing under acceleration. Polyurethane bushings help to keep the subframe from flexing while under hard acceleration, preventing geometry changes and keeping alignment consistent for control. Consistent response while on the track is absolutely essential for precise control of your car, being able to rely on your car to behave normally under all circumstances lets you make minute adjustments that would would otherwise be unable to. Your factory bushings are almost certainly worn out anyways so it is in your best interest to upgrade them instead of just replacing them with new rubber bushings (the alternative of not replacing them at all is just too horrible to even consider, please don't do that to yourself). Choose from 95A durometer polyurethane (performance-spec), 75D durometer polyurethane (race-spec), or 6061 T6 Aluminum (insanity-spec) depending on your application. Please note: Any area using aluminum bushings should be reinforced and consistently checked before/after each race.
Please contact us if you have questions about the Front Control Arm Bushing Kit for the 1999-2008 BMW E46 323, 325, 328, 330, M3 and E85/E86 Z4 2.5, 3.0, Z4M
Chassis Braces & Bushings