- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- Mitered Merge Collector reduces turbulence for improved performance
- Cat-back exhaust system maintains rear cats for an improved deep sound
- High quality band clamps provide a leak-free seal
- Free-flowing muffler provides an aggressive sound
- 2006-2006 BMW 325i E90 L6 3.0L Gas
- 2006-2006 BMW 325xi E90 L6 3.0L Gas
- 2007-2011 BMW 328i E90/E92/E93 L6 3.0L Gas
- 2009-2011 BMW 328i xDrive E90/E92 L6 3.0L Gas
- 2012-2013 BMW 328i xDrive E92 L6 3.0L Gas
- 2012-2013 BMW 328i E92/E93 L6 3.0L Gas
- 2007-2008 BMW 328xi E90/E92 L6 3.0L Gas
Retains Rear Catalytic Converters:
The rear cats are retained on this system to maintain a smooth, deep sound but more importantly to keep the system street legal.
Mitered Merge Collector:
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A 16" free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Introducing the new aFe Power MACH Force XP cat back exhaust system for the 07-13 BMW 328i E92 & E93 non-turbo. In recent testing, this system produced 4 horsepower and 8 lbs. x ft. of torque. This exhaust is constructed from 2.5" brushed finish, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and is TIG-welded. A high flow, 304 stainless steel, single in dual out muffler was used to maximize performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this exhaust are dual, aFe laser etched, 3" polished 304 stainless steel tips. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations. Note: Cutting is required and should be performed by a skilled technician.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.