- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation
- Includes dual 3-1/2" diameter, black, stainless steel tips with laser-etched aFe power logos
- Utilizes dual high flow transverse mufflers for an aggressive sound
- Constructed from 100% TIG-welded, 3" into 2-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Incorporates a 3” into 2-1/2” dual exit mitered split
- 2011-2013 BMW 335i (E92) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2011-2011 BMW 335i (E90) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
This system utilizes a mitered split to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system includes dual free-flowing transverse mufflers to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual 304 SS Tips:
This system includes dual, black, 3-1/2" diameter, 304 stainless steel tips w/laser-etched aFe power logos for an aggressive style.
*Dyno tested with the aFe power "Street" down pipe (48-36302-HC)
aFe power introduces the MACH Force-XP cat-back exhaust system for the 2011-2013 BMW 335i (E90/E92) with the L6-3.0L Turbo N55. This system is constructed from 100% TIG-welded, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel 3" into dual 2-1/2" tubing and incorporates a mitered merge for optimum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. In testing, the cat-back exhaust system produced a max gain of +11 horsepower and +17 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno* (tested on 2011 BMW 335i N55). Included in this exhaust system are dual high flow transverse mufflers for increased flow and performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this system are dual aFe laser etched, 3-1/2" black 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style.
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
In testing, the cat back exhaust produced a max gain of +11 horsepower and +17 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno* (tested on 2011 BMW 335i N55)