- Turn heads with the perfect exhaust note on your E9X 335i.
- Give your E9X 335i that attention grabbing exhaust note!
- Spice up the rear end with some bigger exhaust tips.
- Constructed from 100% TIG-welded, 2-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes dual high flow transverse mufflers for an aggressive sound
- Includes dual 3-1/2" diameter, polished, stainless-steel tips with laser-etched aFe POWER logos
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation
- 2007-2010 BMW 335i (E90/E92) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2011-2013 BMW 335i (E92) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2011-2011 BMW 335i (E90) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2011-2013 BMW 335is (E92) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2007-2008 BMW 335xi (E90) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2008-2008 BMW 335xi (E92) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
aFe POWER introduces the MACH Force-XP axle-back exhaust system for the 2007-2013 BMW 335i (E90/92) with L6-3.0L Twin Turbo N54/Turbo N55 engine. This system is constructed from 100% TIG-welded, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel 2-1/2" tubing. The smooth curves and transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. In testing, the exhaust system produced a max gain of +11 horsepower and +17 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno*. Included in this exhaust system are dual high flow transverse mufflers for increased flow and performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this system are dual aFe laser etched, 3-1/2" polished 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
*Dyno results from cat-back exhaust system (49-36328 ) with the aFe POWER "Street" down pipe (48-36302-HC).
This system includes dual free-flowing transverse mufflers to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual 304 SS Tips:
This system includes dual, polished, 3-1/2" diameter, 304 stainless steel tips w/laser-etched aFe POWER logos for an aggressive style.