- Eliminates Ugly Wheelgap By Lowering your Fiesta ST 1.4in Front & Rear
- Makes your Fiesta ST Look Better
- Corner Harder Than Other Fiesta ST's with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Vogtland's Compromise of Ride Quality and Performance balances Ride Characteristics to offer Performance AND a Comfortable Ride
- Ford Fiesta ST & Std Fiesta 2010-16 (953113)
- Ford Fiesta ST 2013-16+ (953113)
Vogtland Sport Springs offer a unique compromise - they're engineered to enhance the handling of your vehicle while providing a tasteful drop, AND with a progressive spring rate specifically chosen to deliver ride quality as close to stock as is possible. While no sport spring will be softer than stock, these are an ideal choice for a daily driven car that occasionally sees an autoX or canyon run.
This Sport Spring Set from Vogtland NA provides a tasteful drop in ride height and offers a comfortable ride with sporting characteristics. These progressive springs provide the pre-load characteristics needed for proper suspension function, but as load on the spring increases, the rate changes to provide appropriate vehicle balance for neutral steering. Each spring is calibrated for every specific vehicle model, including for your Fiesta ST.
- 1.4"" Drop Front / Rear on ST
Questions about this Sport Spring Set from Vogtland? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330. ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!