| Benefits: |
- Unexpected downtime can ruin your weekend, keep your rear suspension in tip-top condition with these reinforcement plates!
- Great for preventative maintenance or for the repair of an already cracked/failing chassis section.
- Give yourself the confidence to attack corners at full force without fear of failures.
- Set of two pieces
- Accurately jet-cut from steel
- Professional installation recommended - welding required
- Made in USA
- 1999-2006 BMW E46 323, 325, 328, 330
- 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3
The E46 chassis is wonderfully balanced and favored among enthusiasts. Unfortunately, while beloved, the chassis is flawed and prone to certain failures. This set of VAC rear trailing arm reinforcements is designed to give your car the extra support it needs to continue attacking corners at speed and tackling rough portions of the track. Using a single plate (instead of the typical 2 or 3 plates) to reinforce the trailing arm mounting location gives it higher durability due to the stronger connection. These are great for either preventative maintenance or for treatment of an already cracking/bending (hopefully not completely failed) mounting point.
Please contact us if you have questions about the Rear Trailing Arm Reinforcement Kit for the 1999-2006 BMW E46 3-Series, M3