| Benefits: |
- Unexpected downtime can ruin your weekend, keep your rear subframe in tip-top condition with these reinforcement plates!
- The rear subframe is a nortorious point of failure on the E46 chassis due to the design of its rear suspension, this subframe reinforcement gives it the strength to withstand the punishment of the racetrack.
- These are essential especially if you are running an aftermarket suspension as the added pressure will aggravate any existing strain points.
- Set of four pieces and two spacers
- High Grade Stainless Steel
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent
- Professional installation recommended - welding required
- Made in USA
- 1999-2006 BMW E46 323, 325, 328, 330
- 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3
The E46 chassis is wonderfully balanced and favored among enthusiasts. Unfortunately, while beloved, the chassis is flawed and prone to certain failures. Luckily AKG Motorsport has developed a line of various chassis reinforcements designed to give your car the extra support it needs to continue attacking corners at speed and tackling rough portions of the track. Great for either preventative maintenance or for treatment of an already cracking/bending (hopefully not completely failed) area of your chassis.
Available chassis reinforcements:
Front Subframe Engine Mount (E46, E85, E86)
Rear Shock Mount (E30, E36, E46, E85, E86)
Rear Shock Tower Repair (E30, E36, E46, E85, E86)
Rear Subframe (E46) - (Current Listing)
Rear Sway Bar (E46 Non-M)
Please contact us if you have questions about the Rear Subframe Reinforcement Kit for the BMW E46 3-Series and M3