| Remus Exhaust Benefits |
- +4 WHP and +5WTQ Power Gains
- Improved gas mileage
- Deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Enhances your Mini's appearance
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Backed by a 3 year/unlimited mile warranty
| Construction |
- Precision CNC manufactured to ensure a perfect fit
- 303 stainless steel construction
- 416 stainless steel tips
- Choose from Carbon or Chrome 102mm Angled Tips
- PowerSound Rear Silencer
- All necessary mounting equipment
- Electronic Valve System
- Choose from Black or Chrome Tips
| Fitment |
- 2015+ Mini Cooper S F56 1.6L (755014 097)
The Mini Cooper S F56 Remus Exhaust System features straight through mufflers, with up to an 80% backpressure reduction to provide the performance increase as well as that aggressive Remus exhaust tone. This system used the stock mounts, so it is a direct fitment for your F56 Cooper S. All Remus Mufflers are constructed from 303 stainless steel to ensure your exhaust never rusts and lasts as long as your vehicle will. Give your Mini Cooper S F56 that deep, aggressive Remus exhaust note, while not being overly loud.
Available in Axle-back configurations for those just after a different sound and Cat-Back with Powersound for those who prefer only the finest. What's more, you also have your choice of tip options.
Dyno Proven Power & Torque Gains
Optional Cat-Back Configuration
Resonated Midpipe connects Remus POWERSOUND Axle Back system to Cat for a true Cat-Back Exhaust system.
Non-Resonated Midpipe connects Remus POWERSOUND Axle Back system to Cat for a true Cat-Back Exhaust system.
Why Remus Exhaust?
- World's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.
- Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld failures have become a thing of the past.
- An appealing appearance that doesn't scream to the authorities, ""Hey look at me, I'm a Race System,"" but indeed, performs like one.
- Full 303 stainless steel construction in bodies and tubing, 416 stainless steel tips; every unit specific with regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment.
- Deep throaty Remus sound in all systems allowing the power and efficiency to be released. Horsepower increase equals efficiency increase, so fuel mileage is enhanced as well.