| Remus Exhaust Benefits
- Increase in horsepower and torque
- Improved gas mileage
- Deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Enhances your Mini's appearance
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Backed by a 3 year/unlimited mile warranty
- Precision CNC manufactured to ensure a perfect fit
- 303 stainless steel construction
- 416 stainless steel tips
- Street Race Tips
- 2007-14 Mini Cooper S R56 1.6L (755106 099 + Tips)
- PowerSound Rear Silencer with 2 Tips [Street Race] & piping
- All necessary mounting equipment
The Mini Cooper S R56 Remus Powersound Exhaust System features straight through mufflers, with up to an 80% backpressure reductionto provide the performance increase as well as that aggressive Remus exhaust tone. This system used the stock mounts, so it is a direct fitment for your One R56. All Remus Mufflers are constructed from 303 stainless steel to ensure your exhaust never rusts and lasts as long as your vehicle will. Give your Mini Cooper One R56 that deep, aggressive Remus exhaust note, while not being overly loud.
Why Remus Exhaust?
- World's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.
- Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld failures have become a thing of the past.
- An appealing appearance that doesn't scream to the authorities, ""Hey look at me, I'm a Race System,"" but indeed, performs like one.
- Full 303 stainless steel construction in bodies and tubing, 416 stainless steel tips; every unit specific with regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment.
- Deep throaty Remus sound in all systems allowing the power and efficiency to be released. Horsepower increase equals efficiency increase, so fuel mileage is enhanced as well.