Give your Audi a clean look, while getting rid of those unattractive holes in your front bumper with a set of official BumperPlugs™ from our partners at © BumperPlugs.com. The Painted Bumper Plugs are the perfect solution when you need to remove the front plate for shows or if you bought your Audi out of state and you no longer require a front license plate. Installation is simple and easy as the Bumper Plugs are inserted directly into the holes and removable with ease, no damage to the painted bumper. All plugs come in pairs.
NOTE: The plugs must fit 1/4?ö to 5/16?ö holes, nothing larger, nothing smaller
- Using a grommet style backing the bumper plugs are reusable time and time again
- The plugs are available in one universal size that fits holes 1/4""- 5/16"" in diameter
- With a wide range of factory colors to choose from, our painted bumper plugs are available for a wide range of Audi models
Available Audi Colors
- Installation can be done by any single person, no special skills are required
- No tools are required
- Estimated installation time is generally less than 5 minutes
About the Painting Process
For quality assurance, each product is finished using a 14-stage proprietary process, these plugs have an exact factory match to the bumper of your car. Our paints are combined with adhesive promoters and chip resisting agents to prolong the life and look of your part. The unique paint process requires over 11 days to complete. Note that our top quality paints will exactly match the color of a brand new vehicle painted in that color. On certain colors, exposure to the sun will slightly change/fade the color of the vehicle, especially with older vehicles or vehicles in warm climates. In these cases the paint may not be a 100% match to the color on the car, but will be extremely close.
How to Find Your Paint Code
Open the hood you will find that on one of the shock towers, probably passenger side, there will be a black label, on this label will be the color name written in German along with the paint code number at the bottom.