- Safely run more boost on your F8X M3 / M4 and blow away the competition.
- Keep your intake air temps down for more power and longer engine life.
- Put your mind at ease knowing that Mishimoto Intercoolers are built to last and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the BMW F8X M3, M4, and M2 Competition
- Includes S55 Performance Intercooler, Heat Exchanger, and Charge Pipe Kit
- 12°F drop in intake air temperatures and 10°F reduction in global intercooler coolant temperatures
- Dyno-proven average power gains of 11 whp and 8 wtq with peak gains of up to 31 whp and 10 wtq on stage 1 tuned vehicle
- Intercooler features unique bar-and-plate, single-pass coolant passage design, and cast aluminum end tanks for optimal flow and cooling capacity
- Intercooler core volume increased by 29% with 16% improved flow
- Heat Exchanger features all-aluminum construction with 180% increase in fin surface area and 60% increase in core volume
- Heat exchanger includes optional stone guard for added protection against road debris and utilizes variable fin pitch for improved flow to DCT cooler
- Charge Pipe Kit feature full aluminum construction and cast midsection for maximum durability and perfect fitment / Include matte silicone couplers for sleek and secure connection to intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2015 - 2018 BMW M3 Base
- 2015 - 2020 BMW M4 Base
- 2019 - 2020 BMW M4 CS
- 2016 BMW M4 GTS
BMW has a knack for maintaining their stake as the benchmark when it comes to performance luxury vehicles, with the F8X generation being no exception. The S55 that powers the 2015-2020 BMW F8X M3, M4 and M2 Competition is dripping with technology, which includes an air-to-water intercooling system for a means of keeping cool. Where BMW's intercooling system design was enough to help bring this generation of mid-sized M's to their peak, we here at Mishimoto found some weaknesses that we felt obliged to improve on.
The Mishimoto 2015-2020 BMW F8X M3/M4 Performance Intercooler Power Pack looks at strengthening the weaknesses in BMW's design starting with the charge pipes. It's a common problem with the factory plastic charge pipes to crack under pressure, or split at the seams, a less than idea situation as you pilot your M3 or M4 in any situation. We created a brand new design for the charge pipes that inspire more confidence in handling the boost pressure. Our design features a full aluminum construction, with a cast mid-section designed specifically to squeeze past the intake. Our charge pipe kit also includes a pair of matte black silicone couplers for a sleek and secure connection to the intercooler.
The non-descript silver box is out and the stylish new Mishimoto Performance Air-to-Water Intercooler is in. With a stylish new look, our new design fits perfectly, both in terms of installation and aesthetic, in the M3 and M4's engine bay. The beauty is more than just skin deep too. Our improved core design features a bar-and-plate core with a 29% increase in core volume, as well as a unique single-pass coolant flow layout for optimal heat transfer. Combined with our 16% increase in flow through the core we were able to record a 12 F temperature drop in intake air temperatures while testing our full Power Pack.
An air-to-water intercooling system wouldn't be complete without the heat exchanger. When it came to BMW's design, it was a soli