- Increase engine longevity to keep your BMW 335xi running at full throttle while the competition overheats.
- Keep your engine running cooler and avoid embarrasing overheading moments in your BMW 335xi.
- Direct fit for the manual transmission 20062013 BMW 335i and 20072012 BMW 135i
- 25% increase in core thickness
- 35% increase in coolant capacity
- Fully brazed two-row aluminum core with robotically TIG-welded end tanks
- Precision designed CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings mate perfectly with stock hoses
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- Includes a Mishimoto Magnetic Oil Drain Plug with high-quality dowty seal
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2007 - 2008 BMW 335xi
- 2007 - 2013 BMW 335i
- 2009 - 2013 BMW 335i xDrive
- 2011 - 2013 BMW 335is
- 2008 - 2012 BMW 135i
- 2009 - 2012 BMW Z4
- 2011 BMW 1 Series M
The E90 BMW is a great platform for soaking up highway miles during the weekday and taking to the track on the weekend. Aggressive driving results in increased engine temperatures necessitating an effective solution for keeping your straight six cool. Mishimoto has the perfect upgrade, the BMW 335i/335xi/135i Performance Aluminum Radiator, to eliminate rising temperatures. The Mishimoto 335i/335xi/135i radiator features all-aluminum construction with TIG-welded end tanks to a 100% brazed aluminum core and CNC-machined quick-disconnect inlet and outlet connections. This radiator is constructed from high-quality aircraft aluminum with a brushed finish for the perfect combination of performance and style. The Mishimoto 335i/335xi/135i radiator is precision engineered for flawless drop-in fitment while providing a 35% increase in coolant capacity. This radiator also includes a Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug with dowty seal, which removes circulating metal fragments from the cooling system, providing further engine protection. As with all our products, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship. Say goodbye to the days of broken stock plastic inlet and outlet connections!