- Safely run more boost on your BMW 1 Series M and blow away the competition.
- Keep your intake air temps down for more power and longer engine life.
- Put your mind at ease knowing that Mishimoto Intercoolers are built to last and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the E9X Chassis with N54/N55 engines
- 20+ hp increase
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 22% increase in core size
- Includes CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings to mate with OEM pipes
- Easy install under an hour
- Direct fit no modifications required
- 100% aluminum, TIG-welded with cast end tanks, Bar-and-plate construction
- CARB EO #: D-759
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2011 BMW 1 Series M
- 2008 - 2011 BMW 135i
- 2007 - 2010 BMW 335i
- 2009 - 2010 BMW 335i xDrive
- 2007 - 2008 BMW 335xi
The E90 BMW is a great platform for soaking up highway miles during the weekday and taking to the track on the weekend.With some minor modifications, the straight six is capable of producing substantial power.Added power will push the limits of the stock charge air system, necessitating an upgrade for the stock tube-and-fin intercooler, which is prone to heat soak.Mishimoto has developed a highly efficient bar-and-plate intercooler engineered specifically for the BMW 335i/335xi/135i.The Mishimoto intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a 22% increase in core volume while requiring no modification to your vehicle.This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks and precision CNC-machined aluminum quick disconnects for use with the factory intercooler piping.The Mishimoto BMW 335i/335xi/135i performance intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35 F and provides an increase of 20+ hp while retaining factory boost pressure across the core.This intercooler features precision TIG welding and is available with a silver or black finish.With a one-hour installation, substantial power and temperature benefits, and a lifetime warranty, the Mishimoto BMW 335i/335xi/135i performance intercooler is the perfect upgrade for your stock cooler!