- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your A3 Quattro (8P) / VW Passat/CC.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independant Rebound and Compression adjustable dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 25-55mm | 0.9-2.1 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 25-55mm | 0.9-2.1 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: Progressive | Progressive
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 06-13 Audi A3 Quattro (8P), all engines, without electronic damping control
- 06-10 Volkswagen Passat (3C/B6/B7) Sedan; 2WD + Syncro 4WD; all engines, without DCC
- 2012+ Volkswagen Passat Sedan FWD without DCC
- 09-17 Volkswagen CC (3CC); all incl. 4motion, without DCC
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- Only for cars with a clamp diameter of 54,6 mm on the front axle
If you are looking for the ultimate street coilover in terms of comfort and performance, then look no further. The Variant 3 coilovers offer race technology in a well mannered street package perfect for your A3 Quattro (8P) / VW Passat/CC. If you are looking for a fully adjustable coilover that you can use at the track on the weekends, and not feel bad about driving your date or partner around on Friday night, this is the suspension for you.
The Variant 3s feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at very high performance driving without sacrificing comfort and ride quality. The dampers independent rebound and compression adjustability allow for the ultimate suspension tuning experience, combined with the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction.