- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your Passat (B5).
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independant Rebound and Compression adjustable dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 40-75mm | 1.5-2.9 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 40-75mm | 1.5-2.9 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 690 | Progressive
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 10/96-05 Volkswagen Passat (B5; B5.5; 3B; 3BG) Sedan + Wagon; Syncro/4motion; all engines
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- The automatic level control must be disabled
- For V2, V3 & Street Comfort coilovers, front shock absorbers need to be removed from the car for adjustment of stiffness
- Additional assembly parts are required from the automobile manufacturer for vehicles with self levelling control. (Audi part-no.: damper bearing 8E0 512 121 E, spring base 8E0 512 149 H, bump stop eB0 512 131Q)
If you are looking for the ultimate street coilover in terms of comfort and performance, then look no further. The Variant 3 coilovers offer race technology in a well mannered street package perfect for your Passat (B5). If you are looking for a fully adjustable coilover that you can use at the track on the weekends, and not feel bad about driving your date or partner around on Friday night, this is the suspension for you.
The Variant 3s feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at very high performance driving without sacrificing comfort and ride quality. The dampers independent rebound and compression adjustability allow for the ultimate suspension tuning experience, combined with the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction.