- Reduced body roll and improve handling on your E9X 3-Series to stay ahead of the competition.
- Increase performance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Front Bar Diameter: 27mm
- Rear Bar Diameter: 20mm
- Front: Not Adjustable / Rear: Not Adjustable
- Crafted from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy (highest tensile strength available)
- Cold-formed and heat-treated, with forged seamless bar ends
- Shot-Peened finish for increased durability
- ISO9001 certified
- 2006-2013 E93 BMW 325Ci Convertible
- 2006 E90 BMW 325i Sedan
- 2006-2012 E91 BMW 325i Sport Wagon
- 2006-2013 E93 BMW 328Ci Convertible
- 2007-2013 E92 BMW 328i Coupe
- 2007-2011 E90 BMW 328i Sedan
- 2006-2012 E91 BMW 328i Sport Wagon
- 2006-2013 E93 BMW 330Ci Convertible
- 2006 E90 BMW 330i Sedan
- 2006-2013 E93 BMW 335Ci Convertible
- 2008-2011 E90 BMW 335d Sedan
- 2007-2013 E92 BMW 335i Coupe
- 2007-2011 E90 BMW 335i Sedan
- 2007-2013 E92 BMW 335is Coupe
Sway Bars are the biggest handling upgrade you can do on your E9X 3-Series. Increasing the roll resistance dramatically increases cornering control, lateral stability, and grip without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. While there are not aesthetic improvements, you can't beat the handling upgrade of a quality set of performance sway bars.
If your goal is to have the best handling E9X 3-Series possible, we highly recommend a set of H&R Sway Bars.