- Reduced body roll and improve handling on your E36 3-Series to stay ahead of the competition.
- Increase performance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Front Bar Diameter: 28mm
- Rear Bar Diameter: 21mm
- Front: Adjustable / Rear: Adjustable
- Crafted from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy (highest tensile strength available)
- Cold-formed and heat-treated, with forged seamless bar ends
- Shot-Peened finish for increased durability
- ISO9001 certified
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 318i
- 1993-1999 E36 BMW 318i Cabrio
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 318is
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 325i
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 325i Cabrio
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 325is
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 328i
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 328i Cabrio
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 328is
Sway Bars are the biggest handling upgrade you can do on your E36 3-Series. Increasing the roll resistance dramatically increases cornering control, lateral stability, and grip without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. While there are not aesthetic improvements, you can't beat the handling upgrade of a quality set of performance sway bars.
If your goal is to have the best handling E36 3-Series possible, we highly recommend a set of H&R Sway Bars.