- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your VW Jetta.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.50
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.60
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2011-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- 2014-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta S
- 2014-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta SE
- 2014-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta SEL
- 2014-2016 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
- 2014-2018 Jetta [S / SE / SEL] / 2014-2016 Jetta TDI - Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
Looking for the most aggressive stance on your VW Jetta without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Super Sport springs are engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a very aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your VW Jetta. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.