- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your VW GTI / Jetta and refresh your suspension.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth and comfortable sporty ride.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.90 (06-07 MK5 GTI) / 1.30 (08-09 MK5 GTI) / 1.60 (MK6 Jetta S/SE/SEL/TDI) / 1.50 (MK6 Jetta GLI)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.90 (06-07 MK5 GTI) / 1.30 (08-09 MK5 GTI) / 1.50 (MK6 Jetta S/SE/SEL/TDI) / 1.60 (MK6 Jetta GLI)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- OEM Quality Dampers designed specifically for your VW GTI / Jetta and H&R Springs
- 2006-2007 MK5 Volkswagen Golf GTI [2.0L Turbo]
- 2011-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- 2014-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta S
- 2014-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta SE
- 2014-2018 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta SEL
- 2014-2016 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
- 2014-2018 Jetta S / SE / SEL - Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
The H&R Sport Cup Kit is a great option if you are looking for an aggressive ride height, performance handling, and are due to replace your factory dampers on your VW GTI / Jetta (which don't last past 60-80k miles). You can get that sporty stance you want, maintain a comfortable ride, and improve performance while refreshing your old, worn out dampers..
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your VW GTI / Jetta. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.