- Improve the stability and responsiveness of your E9X/E82's suspension.
- Teflon Coated
- Highly Recommended For Use With Larger Wheels & Tires
- Dramatically Improved Predictability At The Limit
- Fine Adjustment
- Greater Stability
- 2006 - 2011 BMW E90 325i/328i/330i/335i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2007 - 2012 BMW E91 328i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2007 - 2013 BMW E92 328i/335i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2007 - 2013 BMW E93 328i/335i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2008 - 2013 BMW E82/E88 128i/135i (all)
Dinan high performance racing rear toe links add precision and predictability at the limit. The stock rear toe link is built with rubber bushings and a curved foraged alloy rod which is designed to flex. During hard acceleration this flex allows the rear wheels to have excessive toe change under hard acceleration and braking. All of this flex in the stock toe link causes the car to be unstable. Dinan stops the flex by replacing the rubber bushings with Teflon coated machined steel rod ends and the OEM curved bar with a straight billet aluminum rod, thus adding stability. The Dinan rear toe link also incorporates a hex nut shaped center to aid in the necessary fine adjustment of the toe link that is tough to achieve using the stock link.
RACING ONLY PRODUCT: Due to the nature of the intended use, Dinan Racing Products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship only. These products are not warranted against wear and/or failure under any circumstances. These products do not fall under the standard Dinan Limited Product Warranty. Racing-only parts may also affect the BMW warranty and emissions warranty.