- Feel confident running more boost on your E9X 335i.
- Keep ahead of the competition without risking damage to your engine.
- Provides 93 Percent Increase In Total Volume
- Reduces The Pressure Drop By 0.7 PSI
- Provides More Efficient Heat Exchange
- Reduces Cool Down Time / Enabling Cars To Produce Full Power
- Requires Only Minor Modifications For Clean Installation
- System Has Been Engineered As Direct Replacement For Stock Unit
- Larger Connector Tubing And Shrouding For Maximum Efficiency
- Produces Additional 5 Horsepower And More Consistent Performance
- The Thermal Efficiency Will Enhance Turbocharger Reliability
- Does Not Fit Vehicles Equipped w/Active Cruise Control
- More Boost Pressure To Take Advantage Of Intercooler Efficiency
- May Be Used In Conjunction w/The Oil Cooler And Stage 3 Software
- w/M-Technic Bumper
- 2011 BMW E90 335i
- 2011 - 2013 BMW E93 335i
- 2011 - 2013 BMW E92 335i
- 2011 BMW E90 335i xDrive
- 2011 - 2013 BMW E92 335i xDrive
- Install PDF - DINAN D330-0012
- Not compatible with vehicles equipped with Active Cruise Control or the STD bumper (non M-Technic).
Greater power gains are achieved with a larger high performance intercooler. The Dinan intercooler provides a 93% increase in total volume, substantially reducing the pressure drop by 0.7 psi, as well as providing more efficient heat exchange. Cool down time is also reduced, enabling the cars to produce full power under varying driving conditions such as stop and go traffic. The system has been engineered as a direct replacement for the stock unit, requiring only minor modifications for a clean, factory-like installation. The intercooler also features larger connector tubing and custom shrouding for maximum efficiency. The improved thermal efficiency will also enhance turbocharger reliability. The intercooler may also be used in conjunction with the Dinan oil cooler and stage 3 engine software with increased boost pressure to take advantage of the improved intercooler eff