- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your X5M/X6M and get that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your X5M/X6M.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while imporving the handling of your X5M/X6M.
- Provides Greater Control Over Body Roll w/Calibrated Spring Rates
- Improves Suspension Geometry And Even More Aggressive Stance
- CNC Wound w/High Tensile Chrome Silicon Wire
- Shot Peened For Stress Relief To Last The Life Of The Car
- Spring Stiffness Reduces The Rear Suspension Compression
- Gives Your Car More Controlled Feel
- Provides Noticeable Improvement In Grip / For High Speed Driving
- Body Roll Makes The Steering More Responsive To Driver Input
- Decreases Body Roll From Higher Spring Rates
- Preset To Prevent Spring Sag
- Compatible w/Factory Electronic Shocks And Load-Leveling Systems
- Springs Used Together In Order To Maintain High Quality Standards
- 2010 - 2014 BMW E70 X5 M
- 2010 - 2014 BMW E71 X6 M
Suspension systems that not only transform the stance of the vehicle but also maintain ride quality and improve upon handling are what Dinan suspensions are known for. This is accomplished by pairing springs sets with bump stops, spring perches or both to maintain suspension travel resulting in a smooth ride while also improving mechanical grip and handling. This is what makes Dinan suspension systems unique. While we are able to sell each component separately it is highly recommend that both the spring sets and the supplemental ride quality and handling kits are used in tandem in order to maintain the Dinan quality standards our customers are used to. Experience the Dinan difference with this combination and enjoy the ride it provides. Dinan performance spring set provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan