- Further improve your ride quality after lowering your X5M/X6M.
- Includes Tuned / Rate Bump Stops That Maximize Suspension Travel
- Improves Handling Capabilities And Ride Quality
- Bump Stops Optimize The Spring Rate
- Adds Mechanical Grip And Cornering Power
- Amplifies Performance And Comfort When Paired w/Spring Sets
- Allows For Full Compression Travel Within The Spring
- Negates The Possibility Of Sudden Bottoming Out
- Installation Labor Time Is 8.3 Or 8.5 Hours
- 2010 - 2014 BMW E70 X5 M
- 2010 - 2014 BMW E71 X6 M
- Installation labor time is 8.5 hrs if the supplemental ride quality & handling kit is installed by itself. Installation labor time will be negligible if installed at the same time as the corresponding Dinan Spring Set
To fully enjoy Dinan performance spring sets we highly recommend pairing them up with our supplemental ride quality and handling kits. This additional kit includes tuned, progressive rate bump stops that maximize suspension travel on the lowered car for improved handling capabilities and ride quality when compared to just a spring set. By allowing for full compression travel within the spring the possibility of a sudden "bottoming out" is negated, a common unwanted side effect when lowering a vehicle. Bump stops also have the added benefit of optimizing the spring rate, rewarding those that use them with added mechanical grip and cornering power. Simply put, the Dinan supplemental ride quality and handling kits amplify performance and comfort when paired with performance spring sets.