- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your F90 M5.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Collars Allow Easy And Precise Front And Rear Height Adjustment
- Threaded Collars Allow The User To Change The Ride Height
- Helper Springs Maintain Proper Suspension Operation
- Helper Springs Accommodate The Extensive Travel Of Stock Shocks
- Substantial Reduction In Body Roll
- Suspension Packers Allow Adjustment Of Bump-Stop Clearance
- The Bump Stops Improve Ride Quality At Lowered Ride Heights
- Stock Upper Spring Mounts Are Utilized For Quiet Operation
- Sleek Lowered Stance Provides Improved Handling
- 2018 - 2020 BMW F90 M5
- 2019 - 2020 BMW F90 M5 Competition
For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan adjustable coil-over suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility. No matter the environment, the traction that is bestowed upon the vehicle from the improved suspension will inspire new found confidence when running at higher speeds. From the substantial reduction in body roll as well as reduction of dive under breaking and squat under acceleration, Dinan guarantees you superior handling, performance, and comfort. Dinan design retains the superb factory electronic shocks but swaps the springs to a more aggressive formula and implements threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. While a stiffer spring is typically associated with diminished ride quality Dinan has also swapped the progressive rate rear springs in favor of a much more predictable