- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your F90 M5.
- Set your F90 M5 apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your F90 M5 with some sporty style tips.
- Twin secondary exhaust valves are a whopping 76mm diameter, making them 30% less restrictive than the OE valves
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Computer controlled exhaust valves are retained and limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions
- Stock exhaust valve actuators reused and operation of exhaust valve is unchanged so exhaust tone can be adjusted via the M-drive settings
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware
- Larger diameter piping for increased flow (83mm vs 80mm)
- Four massive 4" diameter clamp-on, double-walled, polished and laser engraved exhaust tips
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- More Power: + 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, + 5 LB-FT @ 6600 RPM
- 2018 - 2020 BMW F90 M5
- 2019 - 2020 BMW F90 M5 Competition
In order to achieve desired sound volume and tone Dinan felt the tubing was enlarged to 83 mm. (vs 80 mm. stock) to allow freer flow throughout the entirety of the system. The larger tubing is fed into a muffler that is typical of all Dinan exhaust design and utilizes absorption and reactive technologies designed to improve exhaust flow and reduce back pressure. The combination results in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. This is partly courtesy of the retained computer controlled exhaust valves that limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow and greater sound as the bulk of the gases are bypassing the muffler. Like all Dinan exhausts, our M5 free flow exhaust is engineered to reduce low-RPM drone so the cabin o