- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your E60 M5.
- Set your E60 M5 apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your E60 M5 with some sporty style tips.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Over 20 lbs. lighter than stock
- Quad 3.5" laser engraved, polished or ceramic black exhaust tips
- More Power: + 9 HP @ 8000 RPM, + 6 LB-FT @ 8000 RPM
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E60 M5
The Dinan M5 axle-back exhaust system provides maximum flow characteristics for optimum power gains while producing a civilized, yet very sporty exhaust note that is appropriately aggressive at wide open throttle. And theres none of that irritating low RPM drone that is common with so many aftermarket mufflers. The mufflers are manufactured from 100% 304 stainless steel inside and out for maximum resistance to corrosion and nearly a 30% reduction in weight, eliminating over 20 lbs. The four 3.5 in. diameter polished stainless steel tips not only give the car a more aggressive look but also feature Dinan new Cool Tip design that effectively reduces temperatures in order to minimize radiant heat that can effect body work over time, as well as avoid discoloration of the tips themselves. The cool tips also avoid the possibility of a nasty burn while loading items in the trun