- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your M3/1M.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while imporving the handling of your M3/1M.
- 3 hole bar with 5 possible positions on bar & adjustable length end links
- Lightweight (42% lighter than a solid anti-roll bar of comparable stiffness)
- Less body roll
- Tubular (hollow) construction
- More stable at the limit
- More mechanical grip
- Large 32mm size (50-90% stiffer than stock)
- Only tubular anti-roll bar with a large range of adjustment on the market
- 2011 BMW E82 1M
- 2008 - 2013 BMW E9X M3
Add a lightweight tubular adjustable front anti-roll bar to reduce body roll, improve grip and stability while saving weight at the same time. The Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar is 42% lighter than a solid anti-roll bar of comparable stiffness. This anti-roll bar is adjustable from 50% to 90% stiffer than the stock bar. This 3 hole bar can be mounted in 5 different positions with supplied end links that are left and right hand threaded for easy length adjustment. Almost all street cars come from the manufacturer with an anti-roll bar as it is a common part of modern suspension systems. However they are designed to be overly soft for maximum comfort. An anti-roll bar does exactly what it says by reducing body roll in all situations. Every Dinan tuned anti-roll bar is built and tuned specifically for each chassis. Lowering the amount of body roll keeps y