- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your M2/M3/M4.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while imporving the handling of your M2/M3/M4.
- More stable at the limit
- More mechanical grip
- Front - Large 32mm size (stock bar is 24.7mm); Rear - Large 24mm size (stock bar is 22.9mm)
- Less body roll
- Tubular (hollow) construction
- Front - 4 hole bar with 7 possible positions on bar with supplied adjustable end links; Rear - 3 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar
- Only tubular anti-roll bars with a large range of adjustment on the market
- 2015 - 2020 BMW F82/F83 M4
- 2016 - 2018 BMW F87 M2
- 2015 - 2018 BMW F80 M3
- 2019 - 2020 BMW F87 M2 Competition
- 2018 - 2020 BMW F82/F83 M4 CS
- 2016 BMW F82/F83 M4 GTS
Almost all street cars come from the manufacturer with an anti-roll bar as it is a common part of modern suspension systems. However they are designed to be overly soft for maximum comfort. An anti-roll bar does exactly what it says by reducing body roll in all situations. Every Dinan tuned anti-roll bar is built and tuned specifically for each chassis. Lowering the amount of body roll keeps your vehicle more level than stock (while still allowing just enough body roll) to improve mechanical grip. This improvement gives the driver a much more planted and confident feeling in every corner. Add a 32 mm. lightweight tubular adjustable front anti-roll bar to reduce body roll, improve grip and stability while saving weight at the same time. This anti-roll bar is adjustable from 57% to 103% stiffer than the stock bar. This 4 hole bar can be mounted in 7 different positions with