- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your M3/M4.
- Set your M3/M4 apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your M3/M4 with some sporty style tips.
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Operation of exhaust valve is unchanged so exhaust tone can be adjusted via the M-Drive settings.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Dinan exhaust is 3 lbs lighter than stock
- Twin secondary exhaust valves with a whopping 76mm diameter, making them 45% less restrictive than the OE valves.
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Quad 3.5" black ceramic coated, or polished stainless, laser engraved exhaust tips
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sporter sound
- More Power: +5 HP
- Stock exhaust valve actuaters are reused
- 2015 - 2020 BMW F82/F83 M4
- 2015 - 2018 BMW F80 M3
- 2018 - 2020 BMW F82/F83 M4 CS
- 2016 BMW F82/F83 M4 GTS
Dinan free flow axle-back exhaust system features 100% stainless steel construction measured to exact specifications to ensure proper fit via factory hangers and mounting points. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum backpressure, this system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle, thanks to computer controlled valves that limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow. The exhaust gasses exit through larger laser engraved polished quad tips. Every Dinan product is designed and tested in Morgan Hill, California.