- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your M2 Comp.
- Set your M2 Comp apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your M2 Comp with some sporty style tips.
- Larger diameter piping for increased flow (70mm vs 65mm)
- Factory resonator replaced by an x-pipe for increased volume and an improved throaty note
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- More Power: + 6 HP @ 6300 RPM, + 5 LB-FT @ 6300 RPM
- Quad 4" (102mm) diameter clamp-on, double-walled, polished and laser engraved exhaust tips
- Computer controlled exhaust valve functionality is retained and limits noise during low speed driving and opens fully during high-load conditions
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware
- 2019 - 2020 BMW F87 M2 Competition
Dinan engineers designed the exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Not only is the tone improved but the additional burbles and pops that come with it are simply intoxicating. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or drone at low RPM. The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89 mm. (3.5 in.) polished exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look. Maximum performance gains are 6 horsepower and 5 ft.-lbs. of torque.