- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your M2.
- Set your M2 apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your M2 with some sporty style tips.
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully during + high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Maximum gain of +6 HP and +5 LB-FT of torque
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Stock exhaust valve actuators are reused
- Quad 3.5" laser engraved black ceramic tips with Dinan logo
- Sportier sound
- When valve is open, exhaust flows straight through 3.25" tubing
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- 2016 - 2018 BMW F87 M2
The aggressiveness of a track exhaust and the refinement expected of a daily driver, all wrapped into one is what many desire but find hard to acquire. This white whale of a product just became easier to locate with Dinan M2 free flow exhaust system that utilizes the factory exhaust valve in concert with Dinan muffler design to allow for this Jekyll and Hyde ability. Dinan free flow axle-back exhaust system features 100% stainless steel construction measured to exact specifications to ensure proper fit via factory hangers and mounting points. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum back pressure, this system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle. This is accomplished thanks to a computer controlled valve that limits noise during low speed driving and opens fully during high-load conditions to