- Don't let your E9X M3 get held back or go into limp mode because of high oil temps.
- Stay ahead of the competition by pushing your E9X M3 harder without stressing over engine oil temps.
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 26mm Multi-Channel Microtube
- Dual-Pass High Performance Core with 10 Cooling Tubes vs. OEM Single-Pass with Return Pipe 6-Tube Design
- High-Density Multi-Louvered Fin Design
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install – Accepts All Attaching OEM Components Including Oil-Line Connections, Mounting Brackets and Shroud/Ducting
- Lab Tested at ~30% More Efficient Than the OEM Cooler
- World’s 1st and Only True “Plug-and-Play” Upgraded DCT Transmission Cooler for the BMW S55 Engine in the BMW F80 M3, F82/F83 M4, and F87 M2 Competition
- Replaces OEM Part Number: 17112284503
- BMW E9X M3
The engineers over at CSF know cooling. So when it comes to keeping your engine oil temps down as you push your E9X M3 hard on the street or track, a CSF Oil Cooler is the obvious choice. Engine oil temperatures are a big concern to anyone who tracks their vehicle or pushes it hard on hot days. High oil temperatures in modern cars will send you into "Limp Mode" in order to protect the engine but slows you down to a crawl and is overall an unpleasant experience. Old vehicles without these safeties built in can experience major engine damage if oil temperatures get too high. In any case, overheating engine oil is a bad thing, so why not do the most you can to keep them in check and don't let something like this spoil you fun or ruin your vehicle.