- Don't let your E9X M3 get bogged down by an overheating transmission.
- Stay ahead of the competition by pushing your E9X M3 harder without worrying about transmission temps.
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 22mm Wide 11-Channel Microtube
- Dual-Pass High-Performance Core with 11 Cooling Tubes vs. OEM 10 Tube Design
- High-Density Multi-Louvered Fin Design with 20% More Surface Area Contact Compared to OEM Unit
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install – Accepts All Attaching OEM Components Including Oil-Line Connections, Mounting Brackets and Shroud/Ducting
- Lab Tested at ~30% More Efficient than OEM Cooler
- World’s 1st True “Plug-And-Play” Transmission Cooler for The E9X M3 Platform
- Replaces OEM Part Number: 17227521376
- BMW E9X M3
- E9X 335i
- E8X 135i
- Race-Spec DCT/6-speed transmission oil cooler.
The engineers over at CSF know cooling. So when it comes to keeping your transmission temps down as you push your E9X M3 hard on the street or track, the CSF Transmission Cooler is the obvious choice. With an increase in cooling efficiency of ~30%, you can drive with confidence knowing you won't be damaging your expensive transmission due to overheating.