- Pull ahead of the competition in your Mazdaspeed3 with a Cobb Exhaust!
- Turn heads in your Mazdaspeed3 as you pull up or fly by.
- Turn down the radio and enjoy that sweet exhaust note.
- Polished 4" Tip
- Within SAE J1169 Sound Restrictions
- TIG Welded Throughout
- Impressive Sound
- 304 Stainless Steel for Corrosion Resistance
- 2007-2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed Axela WM
- 2007-2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 USDM
- 2007-2009 Mazda Mazda3 MPS WM
- Emissions: This part is not an Emissions-related part and therefore can be used on Emission Controlled Vehicles.
The COBB Tuning Gen1 MAZDASPEED3 Cat-Back is constructed purely from 304 Stainless Steel. The system starts with a stock donut-style flange that mounts to the OEM downpipe or any stock-replacement downpipe, such as the COBB Tuning 3" Downpipe. Next up is a polished resonator section with attractive rolled end-cap, followed by a polished low-restriction straight-through muffler section, also with this attractive rolled end-caps. A thick stainless-steel 2-bolt flange connects to the final section of the exhaust that ends in a tasteful, slash-cut 3.5" double wall tip featuring an etched COBB logo. This COBB Tuning exhaust system conforms to the SAE dictated 95-decibel exhaust noise level limit enforced by California, as well as other states in the US.
The COBB 3" SS Catback Exhaust was engineered specifically to match the performance needs of the 2007-2009 MAZDASPEED3. The attention to detail that goes into the fabrication of this catback makes it a shame to hide it underneath the car. Manufactured using mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel with a custom resonator and high-flow muffler for optimal performance and reliability. Its factory-like fit, attractive finish and subtle yet deep exhaust note put it safely 11 dB below the SAE J1169 limit.