- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- Converts the Standard Angle Exhaust into a Sporty Dual Exhaust
- 2-1/2" to 1-3/4" Mandrel Bent, Brushed Finished 304 Stainless Steel for Performance and Long Lasting Good Looks
- 100% Hand TIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +13 HP & +16 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Dual 4-3/4" x 4-1/2" Oval, Blue Flame Tips with Etched Takeda Logo Give a Custom Appearance
- Dual Free-Flowing 304 Stainless Steel Mufflers Deliver a Deep, Aggressive Tone
- 2013-2017 Honda Accord (Sedan) LX/EX/EX-L L4 2.4L Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
Add power, sound and taste to your Accord with this Takeda cat-back system. 2-1/2" to 1-3/4" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing improves exhaust flow to deliver up to +13 HP and +16 lbs. x ft. torque. 100% hand TIG welded for long lasting strength and durability, this Takeda system incorporates dual, high-flow 304 stainless steel mufflers to maintain an aggressive tone. Dual, oval, angle-cut blue flame tips etched with the Takeda logo give your Accord a track-style, custom appearance.
This system does not fit the Accord Sport or 2 Door Coupe.
Single To Dual Exhaust Conversion:
This exhaust is designed to convert the standard L4 single exhaust into a sporty dual exhaust.
Dual 4-3/4" x 4-1/2" Oval, Double-Wall, Angle-Cut Blue Flame Exhaust Tips:
This dual rear-exit system features oval, double-wall, angle-cut, blue flame stainless steel exhaust tips w/ laser-etched Takeda logo for a custom appearance.
Dual, high-flow polished 304 stainless steel mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones, producing a powerful sound and unleashing more horsepower and torque potential.
Dyno-Proven Performance Gains:
In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +13 horsepower and +16 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno.
Mitered Merge Collector:
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity, resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
Installation Is A Snap:
This Takeda exhaust system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during any driving conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style, long lasting fit.